New York City Accommodations
Presented here are some suggestions for accommodations in Manhattan, including hostels, guest rooms, bed-and-breakfasts, and hotels. Compiled by Olia Zaitseva.
Click on your preferred type of accommodations to jump to the appropriate section.
Hostels | Guest Rooms / Bed-And-Breakfasts | Hotels
For resources to locate other accommodations, click here to jump to a list of links.
Times Square Beds And Rooms
West 40th St. & 9th Ave.
Private room, 1 person - $80/night
4-bed dorm - $38/night
2-bed dorm - $45/night
Big Apple Hostel
West 46th St. between 6th & 7th Ave.
Dorm - $35/night
Private room (1-2 people) - $95/night
Hostelling International New York
103rd St. & Amsterdam Ave.
Rooms start at $29/night
Jazz on the Town:
8 Beds W/Bath: US$25.00
6 Beds W/Bath: US$32.00
4 Beds W/Bath: US$34.00
The Gershwin Hotel
10-bed dorm - $33
6-bed dorm - $44
Guest Rooms &
Bed & Breakfasts
Second Home On Second Avenue
2nd Ave. between East 3rd & East 4th St.
East Village Bed & Coffee
110 Avenue C
Colonial House Inn
Howard Johnson Express Inn - New York City
E. Houston St. between Forsyth & Allen Streets
Chelsea Savoy Hotel
Apple Core Hotels
• La Quinta, 17 W. 32nd St. between Broadway and 5th Ave.: 212-736-1600
• Comfort Inn, 129 W. 46th St, between Sixth and Seventh Aves.; 212-221-2600
• Red Roof Inn, 6 W. 32nd St., between Broadway and Fifth Ave.; 212-643-7100
• Super 8, 59 W. 46th St., between Fifth and Sixth Aves.; 212-719-2300
• Ramada Inn, 161 Lexington Ave., at 30th St.; 212-545-1800
In case none of the other options listed are available.